Friday, April 3, 2009

So, this year I've officially hooked on American Idol! Usually I just watch the auditions, but, for whatever reason, I can't stop watching!!!! My top five are still in it, so I'm really happy. My top five (in order) are:
1). Adam Lambert
2). Allison Iraheta
3). Danny Gokey
4). Kris Allen
5). Lil Rounds

I'm also excited because last night one of my LEAST favorites went home. The judges can choose to save ONE person this season, and they told Megan that they weren't going to even consider saving her! She doesn't have a bad voice, I just don't like it.



Anyway, that was my short little blog, so...
PEACE!!!!!

2 comments:

Ruthie Oberg said...

I can't believe Adam's name isn't the only one in your top five...after all those flairs!

Pirate_Ninja92 said...

Well, the flair thing is getting worse!! I counted and I have 36 Adam Lambert flairs!!! Of course, not ALL of them have a picture of him, so I don't think those should count! lol