Sunday, May 17, 2009

Work sux >:[

Ok, so I don't mind working an OCCASIONAL 3-close shift, but that's what I'm working next monday... as in, Memorial Day monday. I get time and a half pay cuz it's a holiday, but still! An eight freakin' hour shift!!! The worst part is that he put it on this week's schedule. See, schedules at DQ go from monday to sunday, so we should have until thursday to request it off if we need it, right? Wrong! It's like he sneaks it on the schedule early to make sure that he has people who have to work cuz they didn't, no, they COULDN'T request it off!!!!
The thing that makes everything worse is that that is the only day that my grandma, aunt and cousin, my mom, and I could go shopping. Well, so much for that!!!!


...




AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: